Working with Elizabeth Hughes Callison was a fun and refreshing experience.
Elizabeth wanted a website for her new blog. She initially had website which had became outdated.
I helped her find her branding elements. Then we rebuilt the website from the ground up by importing the data.
Here’s what was accomplished
- We created a fun and energetic website design
- Added a floating social sharing area for viral shares
- Added an optin form on the header which can be changed easily
- Put social share buttons on the blog posts
- Placed social media icons in the footer with help her connect with her tribe
She has plans to reach out and network in her niche.
Elizabeth has been achieving a lot of success with her new blog and is a go-getter. She mastered the technology of the page builder well and receives regular comments.
You can visit her site here: https://parentingpeacefully.com/