Working with Elizabeth Hughes Callison was a fun and refreshing experience.
Elizabeth wanted a website for her new blog. She initially had website which had become outdated.
I helped her find her branding elements. Then we rebuilt the website from the ground up by importing the data from her original site.
Here\’s what was accomplished
- We created a fun and energetic website design
- Added a floating social sharing area for viral shares
- Added an optin form on the header which can be changed easily
- Put social share buttons on the blog posts
- Placed social media icons in the footer with help her connect with her tribe
She has plans to reach out and network in her niche.
Elizabeth has been achieving a lot of success with her new blog and is a go-getter. She mastered the technology of the page builder well and receives regular comments.
Since working on the project, Elizabeth has taken things in a new direction and rebranded the site as \”It\’s Mother\’s Turn\” which speaks to empty nesters.
Elizabeth has also rebranded her colours which she was able to do easily with the technology we added.
You can visit her site here: Pods embed error: Please provide either a template or field name
Pods embed error: Please provide either a template or field name