Hey, today I am going to present some Frequently Asked Questions on whether a website is good for getting clients and why having a website does not mean more of.
I thought it would be fun to do this as an audio so, sit back, relax and listen.
Here are some takeaways from this audio.
- Having built a website does not mean instant visitors
- Build it and they will come is a myth
- People don\’t just flock to your website because the web is a BIG place
- People need to be able to find you and that\’s why you need to employ such methods
- You can use Paid ads, Social Media and optimise for Search Engines to build your traffic campaign
- You can also use joint ventures where you partner with others doing similar to share the traffic
- Use Google Analytics to track who is coming to your website and from where
- Finally, your message must be very clear, this is key