Throughout my WordPress career, I’ve heard a lot of good questions posed by my peers.
I really love getting asked these questions because it also helps me get closer to perfecting my own workflow.
In this short post, I am going to list some of the common questions I have been asked. I’d also invite you to submit your own questions here.
Now, without further ado, here’s 6 of the top questions I am asked:
- What theme is the best to use?
- Should I use woocommerce or shopify when building an online store?
- How do I create a simple online digital store and accept payments?
- What is a good membership plugin that I can get started with quickly?
- What are the best WordPress plugins to use?
- How do I organise my site? I am going in circles.
These are all very good questions. Most of the time, the answers won’t be black and white but there a variables around each one that will make the answer best for you.
I’d really love to answer some of these questions for you using my own experience. What’s more, I’d love to answer any additional questions you may have.
Click here to submit a question and get answers by email.
Have a great day.